Tuesday, March 19, 2013

I'm beginning to HATE the Colour *WHITE*!

ESPECIALLY, WHEN IT COMES IN THE FORM OF 8-INCHES OF STICK-TO-THE-SHOVEL-[and-Ground] SNOW! - Honestly, I could probably Build "ESKIMO-CONDOS" with THIS STUFF!!

hmm... "LAST" Day of *WINTER*, huh? -- yeah. well... We might have to EXTEND The GROUNDHOG's "LEASE"..?

So much for *any* "Thoughts" of getting OUT of the Laneway, nevermind going SHOPPING!

I was OUT for well over 2-HOURS. - Including, the near-Hour of keeping an Eye-Out on FATHER as He *casually* Scooped-About... TEMPS were just BELOW "FREEZING", so the SNOW *stayed* "Snow"! However, those SAME TEMPS are also what makes the STUFF HEAVY and PACKING. Then, add in the Fact that IT just KEPT Coming DOWN!

*MORE* is EXPECTED during the Day, Tomorrow... Along with, "What" Fell AFTER I came IN... *HOPE* the SHOVELS have Dried-Out! As well as My COAT, Work-GLOVES...

You know, The-LOCAL-TV-WEATHER-GUY showed a PIC from THIS DAY *LAST* YEAR... Would You BELIEVE, IT was PLUS-22C..?!! And, *NO* SNOW!!!

At This Point, I think that it's Time for the "WHEN-WILL-THE-SNOW-BE-MELTED-OFF-THE-LAWN"-Betting-Pool... BTW, This includes BOTH Front *and* Back Yards. -- Unless it RAINS, *a LOT*, My Current BET is for "JUNE"!!

MEANWHILE... The SECOND HAT is finally COMPLETE!! -- I didn't have a Chance to take PICS, Today... Besides, there really wasn't any good LIGHT around. I'll TRY for Tomorrow... BEFORE, going OUT to BATTLE with WHITENESS!!

*****************************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10