Saturday, December 21, 2013

I "KNOW" that I was OUTside for *OVER* TWO-Hours!

"WINTER SOLSTICE" -- *THE* "SHORTEST" DAY... yeah! No SH*T!!

And, FORGET about ANY "DAY"-LIGHT! - Was OVERCAST the *entire* Time as I SHOVELLED *AGAIN* in the FINE-Almost-Invisible-FREEZING-RAIN... I could HEAR IT more than SEE IT. And IT gave Everything a CRISPY-Coating.

I almost LOST the END of My POLE-BRUSH to the EAVES-TROUGH, too! - The Upper-Segment-Joint appears to be slightly BUSTED! At one point, the Brush-Segment was *Dangling* from the Roof-Edge... STUCK! -- THANKFULLY, I managed to KNOCK IT loose!

Gonna have to break out the DUCT-TAPE and *FIX* that!

MEANWHILE, despite there only being a FEW Inches of SNOW, IT was a tad Heavier due to the Thin-Layer of ICING... AND, the Subsequent PLOW-POOP was MORE than *enough* to PROHIBIT *ANY* Notions of VENTURING-OUT to SHOP-FARI!!

POOH!! -- I *really* WANTED to GO to MICHAEL'S!! - ["My YARN" is ON SALE! - And, I'm having STASH-Withdrawal...]

I'm even *WILLING* to CONFRONT the SCARY-CRAZY-PRE-CHRISTMAS-*SUNDAY*-[DRIVER]-CROWDS, Tomorrow... HOWEVER, the Overnight-ALL-Day "FORECAST" is calling for ICE-PELLETS and FREEZING-RAIN!

I'll probably be *LUCKY* to make it to the GARAGE *WITHOUT* FALLING!!

AND, that "ALL" of THIS *CRAP* is OVER WITH, **SOON**!! -- I *really* DO NEED to go SHOPPING on MONDAY!!

********************************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10