Saturday, July 2, 2011

Burbites-Be-Gone...

DID I MISS A "MEMO"...?

Or, did *EVERYONE* just head off to the "Cottage", with a slight Detour to The Airport to see THE ROYALS off onto the remainder of THEIR "Vacation"..? -- Seriously! THIS Part of Town seemed totally DESERTED!

We only came across ONE meager YARD SALE... Granted, it was "Late" into the Morning, but still...




We decided to drop by the SALLY ANN for a *looksee*...

For $3. I got THIS. - [9x14.5in - Embossed on Stainless Steel]

I love the Detail! Although, truthfully, I bought IT because I've BEEN THERE! -- Thirty-plus Years ago on a SCHOOL TRIP...

"EDINBURGH" was My FIRST *Real* CASTLE! And, what I remember most was the Panoramic Vistas from the Parapets and the Ginormous CANON BALLS... Of course, I *had* been AWAKE for over 40 Hours at the Time! It was March, Cloudy, DAMP, and, oh yeah... I had NO LUGGAGE!!

A *TALE* for "another" Time! - LONG STORY SHORT - While I had flown to SCOTLAND from DUBLIN, My BAG had gone to LONDON with some *other* School Group! However, "HAPPY ENDING" as I ended up making "Friends" with One of the Cute, TALL, Strapping, Young LADS who had Retrieved said Wayward Bag and had DRIVEN all the Way from LONDON to EDINBURGH to Deliver IT!


Meanwhile... We did some Groceries. Endured the HOT SUNNY Weather!! ...And, I VEGGED some more...

hmm... Suppose to Rainy Tomorrow. Maybe... I'll have to do some Laundry...

***********************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10