Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Cool MAIL!!


FROM A COOL "MALE"! -- oh, and, from My SISTER, too!


As I have this *NEED* to ACQUIRE YARN and RHINOS and, to COLLECT waay too many "THINGS"
- [HEY! IT's *ALL* GOOD STUFF!!] - My "MARTHA STEWART"-CLONE Younger Sibling has this *Passion* for "THEME"-PARTIES, Re-Decorating, and Sending CARDS! ...For *ANY* Reason!


I'm not quite at Liberty to "Discuss" - HERE - the unlying Circumstances for Her most Recent Postal-Participation. Suffice to say, She was being a GREAT SISTER!

Of course, I could have done without the enclosed FELINE-Photos - She *knows* that I DISLIKE CATS! - however, They were for MOTHER anyway...



MEANWHILE... As to WHAT I *had* been EXPECTING...




Remember - [SEE 28JAN2011 POST] - the Detective-Noir-Mystery-Vampire NOVEL -

ANGEL of VENGEANCE

- that had come OUT on My
"Birthday"...?










WELL... The Author - TREVOR MUNSON - and I have since become TWEET-PALS...


Hence, He sent Me one of His BOOKMARKERS! - [LEFT]


IT looks so very COOL *inside* The BOOK!




Anyhoo... Be sure to CHECK OUT TREVOR's Terrific - [NOT for Children!] - TOME! -- There's now a *KINDLE* Version available...














************************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10