Sunday, July 24, 2011

I had *Intended*...

TO DO Useful, "Productive" STUFF Today... YEAH! Right! -- Hel-loooo? "VEG DAY"!!




...okay.. I washed Sheets... Still have to get Them ON the Bed though... It'll be the NEXT THING-TO-DO once I Post THIS!

However, FIRST, I have to come up with "Something" to Bloog ABOUT!

Well. I've got Nothing...

It *happens* with that whole VEGGING Thing...

So... I Read. Threw Bedding into the Wash. Read. Ate Tasty Junkfood.
Read... Piddled Online. Hung Washing up. Read some more...


Oh, BTW, it was Cooler, Today! Rumours of RAIN for Tomorrow...


Anyhoo... Just so You have SOMETHING *Worth* Your Time,
"HERE"... HERE is a Better PIC of that Recent MOABOALOHA...



I've got a BED to make...


******************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10