Thursday, July 28, 2011

You Know, Everything Was Going "just" **FINE**...

AND ALL TICKETY-BOO, UNTIL...

I *Decided* to DO My BACKUPS again..!! -- AARRRGGHHHH!!!!

"Several" HOURS were WASTED as "THINGS" were happening... I'm going to have to totally TRASH the whole Backup Software that came with The DRIVE and go back to the One that came with The Computer! As, the Automatic Backup was SCREWING UP the Sync Programme...

And then, almost near [?] the End, My HARD DRIVE **SHUTS DOWN**?? -- WT*?!!

Whatever... It's ALL a *total* PAIN!! -- SO. I'm gonna have to make THIS "Short & Sour"! SORRY!

Otherwise, it was all just another *HOT* - sans Humidity - Boring-At-Least-I-Got-Some-Laundry-In kind of Day...

BTW, IF I'm "Not" BACK HERE, Tomorrow... It'll be because I've either DESTROYED My LAPTOP, OR... actually, THAT would pretty much DO it!!

LATER... I HOPE!!

****************************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10