Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Carry All, KERMIT!

REMEMBER My "First" MOA-TOTE...? - [SEE 21JUN2011 POST] - I've Called IT "KERMIT".



...Anyway...


So. I went on an
"ESCAPE-To-The-MALL-MISSION" after Lunch. Just ME and KERMIE...

Had THINGS to DO. STUFF to BUY! -- I *FILLED* The BAG!

What can I Say..?
It's been a while since I've done some totally IT's-ALL-About-*ME*!-Shopping.


-- hmm... There are a Lot of "Bath" Product Sales going on...

Oooo... Actually, in Flavours that I *Like*!
...Watermelon, Lime, Cucumber-Mint... Bilberry..? -- huh. sure... why not?



Ah. The "PRICE" of being a "GIRL"! -- ONE **TINY** Eyeliner "Refill" COST as much as THREE Bottles of Shower Gel and Shampoo?!! And, for HALF of that, I also picked up a Super-Soft-Cotton-Knit-TEAL-BLUE T-Shirt!

I am SO going to end up SMELLING like some POOLSIDE FRUIT BAR at "HAPPY HOUR"!!

OH! Hey! Got another $7. on the LOTTERY, Tonight... YAY*NOW*, I can "Tip" The Cute "Drool"-TOWEL BOY!

WOOHOO!!

*************************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10