Friday, July 29, 2011

Well...THAT *Explains* It...

I'VE BEEN WONDERING as to "WHY" I **hadn't** HEARD from the Organizers of the Larger CRAFT SHOWS that I regularly "DO"... Usually, the Booking Process STARTS in Early-JULY. And, THIS YEAR there was suppose to be a NEW Coordinator...

I *was* Planning on CHECKING UP on "Things" - NEXT Week... However, Last Evening, MOTHER had been speaking with MADAME-Q, Who had "mentioned" that Her Daughter had *just* Booked THEIR TABLES..?!

..oh-kaay...

A LATE-Night E-Mail to MADAME-Q later... By Morning, I had a COPY of the CRAFT SHOW Announcement, etc... -- IT was Originally Dated for the 6th!! *Apparently*, "THEY" had SCREWED UP My E-Dress! ...Lovely...

Anyhoo... Phone Numbers have been Found. More E-Mails have been Sent. The Cheque is Waiting to be dropped into The MAIL - [Tomorrow's Primary Task!] - I just HOPE that this DELAY hasn't messed with My chances of obtaining My Favourite Table Location!

Meanwhile... A lot of Mixed Weather Today... Overcast. Drizzle. HOT. No Wind. Humid. Sunny. Hotter. The Predicted Thunder was seriously BEHIND Schedule - a GOOD THING! Nice Sunset. Still HOT. Downpour! THUNDER.... Quiet Now...

*******************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10