Sunday, August 19, 2012

I Forgot to Check...

IS MERCURY STILL IN "RETROGRADE" OR SOMETHING..?! -- OR, IS IT
"SUNSPOTS"..??

'Cause, NOTHING is **WORKING** "RIGHT"!!

IT's taken Me *over* an HOUR just to get THIS FAR!! -- The INTERNET, My COMPUTER,
"WHATEVER" - has been FREEZING-UP, NOT Loading, NOT Connecting, NOT Disengaging, been SLOWER than "usual", and just "in general", DRIVING ME *NUTS*!!

And, THEN-There's-the-Part-WHERE... I *RIPPED* OUT at least FIVE-ROWS of "WORK" on The LATEST HAT!! -- I didn't LIKE how the "PATTERN" was going... I think I have IT Figured-Out now. - Hopefully...

Anyway, IT was just ANOTHER One of Those DREARY-OCCASIONAL-HEAVY-SHOWERS-MIND-NUMBING-I-DIDN'T-EVEN-DO-LAUNDRY!-BUT-I-DID-KILL-A-SPIDER! kind of Days... I wonder if I have Time to get another ROW in..?

yeah... I'm going to go with "SUNSPOTS at NIGHT"!!

*******************************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10