Tuesday, August 7, 2012

TOTO..? Don't Look -- But, I Think Those DARK-CREEPY-CLOUDS Are FOLLOWING Us!!

SO, IF THEY GET THE "DROP" ON US, WE "BLOW-OUT" OF HERE!! -- BTW, have You seen My SHINY-RED-RUBBER-BOOTS..?

IT was *mostly* SUNNY, when I left to go on My TUESDAY-TOUR-DE-SHOP... But then, the WIND picked up... And, the WEATHER decided to Paint the "Ceilings" GREY. Thankfully, there were NO "Drips"! -- Not THEN, anyway...

With My LAST "COUPON" for This Week in Hand, OFF I was to MICHAEL'S... After rolling into My FAV "Parking-Spot" - [I really should get My Name on IT!] - I drifted over to the Outside-CLEARANCE-Bins...

well, well... WHERE have THESE GUYS been "Hiding"??!!




THEY were the ONLY Ones I could Find! Otherwise, I *would* have Bought MORE at Their Under-$3. Price!! -- ONE will be Destined for CADET-JUNIOR. - [He needs to be diverted from those GREEN FROGS that His MOTHER keeps buying Him!]

INSIDE, I came across a New "Shipment" of 2-YEAR-POCKET-CALENDARs. -- I liked the "Pictures"!




The BROWN & WHITE GINGHAM RIBBON just sort of "Ring-Tossed" ITSELF into My Cart as wandered over to "YARNS"... I have "PLANS" for This BALL!






NEXT, a Quickie-Stop into BED, BATH & BEYOND.
-- I had this 20%-OFF-Coupon and a *NEED* to get One of those SILICON-OVER-MITTS for MOTHER! - [Her Current Ones look like ZOMBIE-Parts!] - Anyway, I got the Nice-SOFT-SAGE-GREEN One... A "Friend" for the *GREEN*-RHINO-PUPPETS.




Afterward, a Couple of Items from WALMART, then on to THE MALL, via a Grocery-Stop... Meanwhile, The CLOUDS were honing Their "THREATEN" Skills.

The much-*needed* RAINS came during the "Dinner-Hour"...

IT's just the MIND-NUMBING-CHIRPS-of-*CRICKETS*-LOOKING-FOR-a-"GOOD-TIME" outside My Window, NOW...

You know... *THIS* IS "WHY" the FEMALE-BUGS Bite the *HEADS* OFF Their "DATES"!!
- [just saying...]

- aahhhhh... *EVOLUTION*, gotta LUV IT!!

***************************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10