Sunday, September 8, 2013

a "CALL" Out of the BLOOG!

oh! GOOD! - I'VE BEEN WONDERING ABOUT *WHEN* SHE WOULD CONTACT ME!

In Fact, I had made a "Notation" on My CALENDAR to give HER a CALL, *TODAY* - However, SHE beat Me to it and *CALLED* ME!

-- ahh. I Love IT, when "COMMUNICATIONS" and like-such COORDINATING-"DETAILS" just come Together like THAT...

ANYHOO, I Speak of My Second CRAFT-SHOW *CONFIRMATION*, which is actually for the FIRST SALE up on My SHOW-SCHEDULE! -- On, NOVEMBER 2nd at The GOOD SHEPHERD CHURCH in BLACKBURN HAMLET...

Although, I usually only get to See HER *at* the SALES, *ONCE* a Year, the ORGANIZER, "ANDREA", has become a GOOD Acquaintance! -- We "work" WELL Together... Not to mention, SHE's also a GREAT-CUSTOMER!!

MEANWHILE... I've got FOUR MORE for "THE PILE"...



*****************************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10