Sunday, September 15, 2013

so, I had This "LIST"...

well... THE "LAUNDRY" PART IS *DONE* AT LEAST... mostly...

oh. And, that bit of "PAPERWORK" that needed Filling-Out. I'll have to pop IT into THE MAIL Tomorrow. -- Otherwise, ALL that I got around to doing were the "usual" SUNDAY-Stuff... And, CYBERNESS...

I was just going through the Pics of My FABRIC "COLLECTION" and I think I have a Couple of Yards of SOMETHING that could be of Use for PRINCESSES'-MOM. - IT's the PROPER-COLOUR anyway. And, I did have Her in mind when I bought IT.

Meanwhile, I probably spent too much Time on PINTEREST Today, as well - but, it's been a while...

Also, some Late-Night-Viewing of My New "STAR TREK: INTO DARKNESS" DVD! - [a tad UNbelievable in parts, yet quite Mindlessly-Entertaining nevertheless...]

The only YARN I "touched" were the BAGGED-BALLS that I packed into One of My NEW BUCKETS.
-- Now, if I can just "FIND" the *FLOOR SPACE* to PUT the FUTURE-FILLED-REMAINING-BUCKETS and, "FIT" **EVERYTHING** INto Them, then I might actually be able to GET all of the OTHER THINGS on "THE LIST" DONE..?!!

...y-yeahh... right...

But, MOVING ON... To BED... **BEFORE** DAWN!!

****************************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10