Saturday, September 14, 2013

well.. The WEATHER "Improved" at least!

IT WAS "SHOP & GO" EARLIER... The SUN was OUT for the most Part, but IT was also quite COOL and Windy...

And, still too UNpredictable for MOST-PEOPLE to Set-Up any YARD-SALES... So, of course, IT got much *BETTER* Later on! -- Sweaters were Removed...

ANYHOO, GROCERY-GETTING and BARGAIN-BROWSING were the Orders-of-the-Day...

LOBLAWS had another "NO TAXES"-Day! -- Some SCHOOL-OFFICE SUPPLIES were finally REDUCED...

WALMART was CROWDED! -- But, Lots of SALES going on There, too... Got a Few more STORAGE-BUCKETS that were at BARGAIN-LEVELS. - NOW, I just have to *FIND* a "SPOT" to put Them OUT of the Way! -- I suppose I'll have to "Take Care" of THAT, Tomorrow..?

MICHAEL'S had more NEW SALES... And, NEW INVENTORY... *EXCEPT*, for My YARN!
-- However, I've *never* let THAT Stop Me before... eh?

So, HERE's *SOME* of WHAT I got...



I've NO CLUE - yet! - as to WHAT I'll be *Doing*
with This MULTI-COLOURED LOT of CARD-STOCK!
-- BUT, the $2.50 Price was RIGHT and I got Distracted by
ALL of the PRETTY COLOURS...



The REST of My ORTS & ENDS...

The TOOLS were a CLEARANCE-BIN FIND for just over $4.-- The STRIPES and STARS STUFF are actually Boxes of MINI-PLAYING CARDS... Great HALLOWE'EN PUMPKIN-BASKET-STUFFERS!

***********************************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10