Saturday, October 19, 2013

argh!! JUST *2 WEEKS* to go Until My FIRST SALE...

AND I *STILL* HAVE TONS TO **DO**!!

[I *hate* THIS "Time-of-Year"!]

PLUS, the SILLY WEATHER does NOT "help"! -- Was RAINING on & off Today... Not so much "Bothersome", as IT was "ANNOYING" at Times. PARTICULARLY, when We were on the Way HOME from THE-MALL...

Let's just say, that I'm really NOT that "fond" of having to SIT-in-The-CAR-Under-the-SHEDDING-EVIL-NEIGHBOUR's-TREE-for-OVER-5-Minutes-WAITING-for-the-GUSTING-SHEETS-of-RAIN-and-THUNDERCLOUD-to-*PASS*-ON-BY!! - Especially, when I had a LOT of Stuff to UNLOAD...

BTW, *WHY* is it, that whenever there's a Sale on any "PAPER"-Products and/or DRY-GOODS in Cardboard Boxes, there's RAIN..?!! -- just "noticing"...

ANYHOO... Before doing the Pilgrimage to MICHAEL'S - [btw, MANAGER-DAVE says "hi!"] - We hit a Couple of CHURCH-BAZAAR-RUMMAGE-SALES... [*another* RAIN-MAGNET!] - Got ITEMS from THREE of the Primary COLLECTORS'-*FOOD*-GROUPS of "GLASS", "CERAMICS", and "METAL"...

I'll POST Pics Tomorrow or so... WHEN I have Time! -- ONE Set of "STUFF" should hopefully be USEFUL for My CRAFT SHOWS, IF I can Decide "WHAT" to Use IT *FOR*! - Not to mention, be *able* to PACK IT *IN*to The CAR..?

...which *Reminds* Me, I also have that OTHER THING that I was Thinking of Using... [sigh!]
- I *need* a LARGER VEHICLE... *Actual* "STAFF" would be GOOD, too! - [THE ELVES don't count...]

MEANWHILE - in a "PERFECT WORLD" - having PRINCESS-TALL-TEEN around to "help" with "SALES & MARKETING" would be most Beneficial to Us BOTH! - I'll have to *Pass-On* My STITCHINESS to "SOMEONE"... Eventually...

HOWEVER, it would appear that She is currently Exploring "The TRAIL" of one of My OTHER Previous WEIRD-[okay...I was a "MALL-EASTER-BUNNY" *twice* because My COUSIN-The-CLOWN was *desperate* for a BODY-to-FILL-The-SUIT and Paid WELL!]-OCCUPATIONAL-"PATHS"...




Besides, IT's a Break from BABYSITTING!

*****************************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10