Thursday, October 31, 2013

Trying to Keep "SCORE" with the *TRICK* or *TREATING*..?

IT'S RUNNING PRETTY "EVEN" AT THE MOMENT...
 
okay. so... "HAPPY HALLOWE'EN"!! - oh. yeah.. And, try NOT to *DROWN*!
 
IT's been RAINING *ALL* DAY LONG!! -- NOT "FUN" when I have a GAZILLION THINGS-TO-*DO*!!
  • Had to DROP-OFF the *TREATS* and "THANK-YOU"-GIFTS to My OTHER-TWO-PHYSIO-LADIES...
  • When leaving, Discovered that My HEADLIGHTS *wouldn't* TURN-ON properly!? *crap*! I'm going to NEED Those Saturday Morning!
  • Had TREATS to DROP-OFF at MICHAEL'S as well... [STAFF "Remember" You this way!] - Finally got a chance to "Catch-Up" with MANAGER-DAVE!
  • Spent *MORE* $$ on YARN...
  • Since IT was the "LAST DAY" and I *didn't* need Them, I "Gave-Out" My EXTRA 40%-COUPONS to a Few UNSUSPECTING-CUSTOMERS - [Some Times, *KARMA* remembers You this way... but, DON'T hold Your Breath on That One! -- Then again, I DID get some GREAT MAIL later on!!]
  • Last of the week's "Sales"-GROCERY-GETTING at WALMART...
  • Damn HEADLIGHTS *still* AREN'T working!!
  • I was beginning to LOSE "DAYLIGHT" at that Point, so I headed HOME!
  • RAIN. TRAFFIC. MYSTERY PUDDLES. TRAFFIC. RAIN. "CRASHED"-8FT-FLYING-SAUCER IN A NEIGHBOUR'S FRONT LAWN. - [no wonder My Headlights don't work!] - RAIN...
  • FATHER came OUT to "check" the LIGHTS... They MIRACULOUSLY *WORKED* FOR HIM!?!
  • WT*??!! - ggrrrrrrrrrrrr....
  • CYBERWORK.
  • *DIGGING* CRAFT-SHOW-STUFF "OUT"!
  • Laundry.
  • *5-HOURS* of "INVENTORY"-WORK!!
  • RAIN...
  • SUN-"RISE" in an HOUR!
 
 
 
******************************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10