Wednesday, October 9, 2013

oh-kaay... I did NOT **SEE** "THAT ONE" coming!!

I AM *SUCH* A "TROUBLE"-MAGNET!! -- As if Yesterday's POWER-FAILURES weren't enough...

So. "REMEMBER" that EYE-DOCTOR Appointment I had Last TUESDAY? - [SEE 01OCT2013 POST] - yeah. well... a weird thing about THAT... sorta...


http://metronews.ca/news/ottawa/817196/a-new-sinkhole-opens-up-in-orleans-closing-st-joseph-blvd/


http://thesinkhole.org/2013/10/07/2469/


GUYS!? seriously? - A FRAKKING **SINKHOLE** just *STEPS* from where I *WAS*..??!!

Most of the Pics in the ABOVE "ARTICLES"-LINKS were taken from the North-Side SIDEWALK, *where* I had PREVIOUSLY been WALKING!! -- In the Ones that show the "SERVICES-ONTARIO" Building-"house", My EYE-DOCTOR's Place is just TWO Buildings over to the RIGHT...

Anyway, the FIRST *HOLE* was on MONDAY - [in the RAIN... "WHY" I drive *slowly* over MYSTERY-"PUDDLES" and POTHOLES!] - and ANOTHER ONE, opened up just down the Block, Yesterday...

hmm... Perhaps I should make My NEXT Appointment over at Their OTHER LOCATION, *instead*!?!

******************************************************************

JUST PASSING ON A "TRIBUTE"
AND SOME PROFOUND WORDS OF *WISDOM*...

Although I didn't "know" *CHERYL*,
 I am a Frequent-Reader of the BELOW BLOG to which
She was a REGULAR-CONTRIBUTOR...


In Honour of Her MEMORY, I thought that I would PASS "THIS" along...
PLEASE, *READ* IT.
 And, perhaps, heed the LEGACY of the "WORDS" within...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10