Thursday, October 10, 2013

"TODAY" was *Extremely* BORING and pretty much UN-BLOOG-worthy...

HOWEVER, TOMORROW IS LINING UP TO BE *MUCH* MORE "EXCITING"!!
-- I hope..?!


Checkout THE SCHEDULE...


  • **I LOVE YARN DAY**!! -- Need I say more? BTW, ONE of Those HATS-ON-THE-GO *will* be FINISHED! - Probably during My...
  • PHYSIO APPOINTMENT -- "Stitchiness" is how I pass the Time whilst I'm draped in Warming-Towels...
  • FRIDAY! - Somewhat Self-Explanatory...
  • HAWAII FIVE-0 NIGHT!! -- [A-LO-HA!] - SUN, Sand, SURF, Strapping-Young-EYE-CANDY... [seriously! I have GOT to *GET* a New PASSPORT! And, AIRFARE!]
  • "THE WEDDING"!! -- [which I won't be going to. But, that's okay. DON'T have *ANY*thing to Wear anyway!] - MADAME-Q's Daughter - DESIGNER-GIRL - is getting Hitched! - YAY!


Well... I've got to get some SLEEP! - Must be "RESTED" for all of that "EXCITEMENT" ahead!


************************************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10