Sunday, October 6, 2013

NUTS! - I *don't* have any more 25%-OFF-COUPONS left!!

HAD TO USE A "20%-OFF" ONE INSTEAD, ON MY "LITTLE" YARN-SPREE!!!

Yesterday, MICHAEL'S had a SALE-and-MADE-ME-*SHOP*! - ["..not good..not good.."
- #ThingsMyBudgetSays]

Anyhoo, *Spending* $$ on MORE YARN-That-I-DON'T-Have-*ROOM*-For, probably wasn't the "BEST" Use of My "FUNDS"..? - But, I couldn't RESIST!! Besides, IT was the ONE Bit of "JOY" that I had This Weekend...

As, I would have put *some* of that FINE-FIBER to "WORK", Today - HOWEVER... WAY too MUCH of My Day *and* EVENING has been held CYBER-HOSTAGE by *CRAPPY* "Transfer-Rates" and *PHOTOBUCKET*!!

Seriously. Their *NEW* so-called "UPGRADES" are Anything BUT!

And, DON'T get Me started on the whole "LOOK" and Basic INTERFACE!!
-- But, HEY! Don't those ADS and POP-UPs just download lickity-split!! huh?


whatever... MEANWHILE, I've got STITCHINESS and SLEEP to catch-up on!! -- LESS than FOURS WEEKS until My FIRST CRAFT SHOW and NOT *ENOUGH* is Done!!

Gonna haveta start wringing a jingle out of Them ELVES!!

********************************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10