Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Tripping-Through-Troublesome-Tuesday...

-- AS IN, "WHAT" *DIDN'T* GO "WRONG"?!!?
[..watchout! - ouch! - that's gonna leave a "mark"..]
 
After Yesterday's Whole Day of RAIN, TODAY's "PERFECT"-AUTUMN-DAY-ness *really* should have been My *FIRST* "CLUE"!
 
  • I got UP far *Later* than I had "planned" on.
  • Hence, didn't LEAVE the HOUSE until 3:00!!
  • So. There went any Thoughts on going to TRAINYARDS...
  • pooh. - I *knew* I should've brought My CAMERA! -- Some really CUTE DRESSES at COSTCO that would look *Super* on LITTLE-PRINCESS-BIG-RED... And, The PRICE is Good, too!
  • argh! - WHY do OTHER-SHOPPERS keep *swarming* Me with Their Carts!?
  • hmm... WHY is the TRAFFIC so *SLOW* at "THIS-SPOT"..? And, that LEFT-TURNING-LANE is *EMPTY*...
  • oh. The TRAFFIC-LIGHTS are OUT...
  • wait. hang on... I *just* got a GREAT PARKING-SPACE - right away - in the CROWDED-LOT - NEAR the DOOR..? -- Never a Good-OMEN...
  • SEE?! - I just *FORGOT* to do that OTHER-THING that I wanted to DO at The BANK! - But, IT can wait... Got OTHER-PLACES to BE!
  • WHY is it so DARK in the "Dollar"-Store..?
  • nuts! - THE-POWER is OUT over HERE, too?
  • okay. *weirdness*... I can Hear the CASH-REGISTERS "working" in the NEXT-DOOR-GROCERY-STORE. And, See the Odd LIGHT-*ON*...
  • Hooray! for BACK-UP-GENERATORS!? -- Although, don't expect Me to Buy any "FROZEN"-FOOD *this* Trip!
  • WOOHOO!! -- THE-POWER just popped Back-ON! - Now I can go get that "Dollar"-Store-STUFF.
  • yikes! 5:00! Already? -- I still NEED to get to THE MALL!
  • Scratch-off that VALUE-VILLAGE SENIORS' DAY Shop-fari side-trip...
 
 
[*BAD-DAY* COMMERCIAL BREAK]
 
 
 
ONE of TWO SHAN-TOQUES currently "IN PROGRESS"
 
[AND NOW, BACK TO OUR REGULARLY-SCHEDULED *PROBLEMS*]
 
 
You know, I think MOTHER "started" all of THIS...
 
  • ONE of Her *Beloved* SOAP-OPERAS was Replaced with some Strange-"CARTOON"-Show on One-Channel, yet was "ON" the OTHER-Channel for about 30-Seconds before IT too was "REPLACED"..??
  • Then, OBAMA came on... on MOST of the Channels...
  • So much for Her SOAP-OPERA...
  • [..this is the Point where I LEFT..]
  • Meanwhile, the Remainder of "HER" Day was also apparently PLAGUE-Filled!
  • PLUS, THE-POWER went OFF *HERE* as well..
  • ..in the MIDDLE of Her LAUNDRY LOAD...
  • Then, She got side-tracked with *Stuff* and started "SUPPER" *Late*...
  • And, We won't even get into that whole "YORKSHIRE-PUDDING" *INCIDENT*!!
 
...I mentioned that IT was *SUNNY*-OUT, didn't I..?
 

well... I still have a few "TEMPORAL-DEVICES" to RE-SET...
 
*********************************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10