Tuesday, October 9, 2012

hmm...Perhaps, MOTHER *Was* Right...

..I PROBABLY *SHOULD* HAVE BOUGHT FEWER BALLS LAST SATURDAY... [SEE 06OCT2012 POST]

And, MORE Today..?! -- Would have SAVED Me a FEW DOLLARS - [MICHAEL'S "SENIORS' DISCOUNT" TUESDAY]. Then again, I *AM* GLAD that I had picked-up What was LEFT of that
"PEACOCK-"Colour! - I also SHOULD have gotten some of the "MARTHA STEWART CRAFTS" ALPACA-Blend YARN, as well. -- A few of those *GOOD* Colours were already GONE!!




THAT "GREEN-EUCALYPTUS" ONE - [UPPER-LEFT] - was the LAST! And, the "CORAL-PINK" - [LEFT] - wasn't far behind. -- I gave THEM to MOTHER to CROCHET with...

I used My "COUPONS" - as usual - on the "BLACK" and "PLUM-HEATHER" - [UPPER-RIGHT]PATONS "Classic Wool". -- The Small BALLS -[CENTER-BOTTOM] - were ALL that I got of the "MARTHA STEWART CRAFTS" MERINO, Today.

I rounded out the Remainder of My PURCHASES with THIS STUFF...




Except, for the FELTED-REINDEER-STENCILS, I mostly just Bought LITTLE NOTEBOOKS and JOURNALS - [..oh, WOW!! THEY work with a BATTERY-*LESS* "APP"!?!] -- AND, I liked the COVERS...

**************************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10