Tuesday, October 16, 2012

hmm. I wonder if the "HEAD OFFICE" actually *Reads* their E-Mail..?

IT WOULD SURE BE NICE *IF* THEY *DID*!!

I was LATE leaving the HOUSE this Afternoon to DO *MY* "STUFF"! -- Thankfully, the WEATHER was GOOD. -- I headed for THE BIG MALL...


Had the odd Errand to take care of. Then, did a
"Not-as-Quick-as-I-had-Planned" RECCE.

Decided to get a FEW BALLS of that NOT-ALL-THAT-ON-SALE YARN at DESERRES. - IT's the ONLY Place where I've been able to find THOSE COLOURS!




Popped into THE GAP, since I haven't been There for a while...

ah. "STRIPES" appear to be *TRENDING*..?
- GOOD! Perhaps THAT will "HELP" My HAT
"Sales"..?!!


Speaking of which, as I spotted some WIDE-STRIPED-SWEATERS that were almost the Same Colour as "STEWIE"! - [SEE 12OCT2012 POST] - I Commented as much to the nearby SALES-CLERK, REALLY-PRETTY-"BASE-BRAT"-WHO-KNITS-HATS-TOO!

AND, as *much* MUTUAL-INTERESTS-CONVERSATION followed! -- There went My
"Schedule"!

I was SOON, OFF to MICHAEL'S for My "DISCOUNT-TUESDAYS"!

YAY! -- MANAGER-DAVE is IN Today!

POOH! -- The RE-Stock of ON-SALE "MARTHA STEWART" MERINO **ISN'T**!?! - nuts!!

I just picked up a Bunch of These NOTE-CARDS. And, another little PURPLE CERAMIC BAKING PAN - at 53-Cents, just *Watch* Me Say "NO"!!




ALSO, another RED BALL of PATONS "CLASSIC WOOL"...

MEANWHILE, I Tracked-Down MANAGER-DAVE to show Him the LATEST 2 HATS... He LOVED THEM! And then, the PHONE-PHOTO-SHOOT began... With the much HELPFUL-"MODELLING"-ASSISTANCE of One of HIS nearby "YOUNGER"-STAFF-MEMBERS!

Anyhoo... I never did actually SEE "HOW" the PICS turned-out before He sent THEM to the
"HEAD-OFFICE"!! -- Or, even "WHAT" He *WROTE*!

...IT would *sure* be NICE "IF" I could SCORE some FREE "Product-EXPOSURE" on Their PINTEREST Site..?? -- EVEN *BETTER*, a "GIFT-CARD"..?!!

-- [INSERT - Ginormous SANTA-*HINT*!!]

*****************************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10