Sunday, October 14, 2012

..ughh.. *WHY* do We even HAVE "THIS STUFF"..??!!

WHO KNEW, THAT A 6-by-8-FT AREA COULD BE *SO* DAUNTING..?!!

IT's the CORNER-ENTRYWAY into the BASEMENT's MAIN-ROOM... I spent SEVERAL HOURS pulling HEAVY "THINGS" out. Then, "TEMPORARILY" *JIGSAW*-ing THEM back... Tweaked some WEIGHT-LOADS too. - [I. had. to. *DO*. "The MATH"!!]

I'll be "FEELING" the AFFECTS of THOSE, Tomorrow, I'm SURE! -- THEY ought to go WELL with the FLU-SHOT I'll be getting...

Anyway, I'll be TACKLING the NEXT 6-FEET Later... IT's 99% of MOTHER's *STUFF*!! -- I'm hoping that there really ARE as *many* EMPTY BOXES as I Believe that there *are*! - And, that SOME of THEM will be USEFUL for MY *STUFF*!!

"THE GOAL" - at this Point - is to CONSOLIDATE *enough* SPACE in order to
"SORT" My STUFF from "THE ROOM"!! -- There's still a Bunch of HER STUFF in THERE as well, that I would LIKE to SWAP-OUT!

I LIVE in a RUBIK'S-CUBE!


...seriously?? -- I know THEY were ONLY 44-Cents-Each, BUT, do We really NEED *10*-FLAG-POLES??!!!

***************************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10