Friday, October 12, 2012

YAY! The SUN is OUT!! ..wait... IS that **SNOW**??!!!

WHAT THE ****?? FOR REAL!!??

I knew that IT was "WINDY" and the TEMPS were around 6C-ish... And, the SUN *was* OUT!! -- HOWEVER, the TWICE "brief" SPRINKLE of SNOWFLAKES was QUITE **UNEXPECTED**!!

BBBRRRRRRRRR....

NO Wonder the HOUSE is CHILLY!! -- [Besides the FACT that We're waiting to get the FURNACE Cleaned before Turning IT *ON*!! - And, WHY I have to move My Tush on "sorting" the Basement Areas...]


ANYHOO...
"A GOOD THING" that TODAY is *supposively* "I LOVE YARN DAY"!?!

I *CELEBRATED* with Finishing that OTHER HAT -- I'll be POSTING the Pics probably on MONDAY. But, UNTIL THEN, You'll just have to Settle on Itsy-Bitsy-6-Inch-LITTLE...


"STEWIE"











LION BRAND YARNS
"MARTHA STEWART Crafts"
- 100% MERINO
- [made in the U.S.A.]
- Colour: 5300-514-POPPY: salmon pink
- Colour: 5300-549-PEWTER: silver gray
















I'm still "playing around" with the SIZING... THIS will FIT a NEWBORN.







Sooo...

ANYONE *NEED* any BABY-HATS..??!!





*******************************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10