Monday, October 22, 2012

The Puzzling "PLAN" of Properly Packing *Precious* Pottery...

...AND, DON'T GET ME STARTED ON THE "GLASS"!! -- hmm... I really DO have a *LOT* of YARN...

okay. so... "NOW", there's actually this "CHUNK" of **SPACE** in the Upper-Half of the
"Doorway" to "THE ROOM"... However, WHAT was THERE is presently *sorta* "PRE"-packed into some Small-Boxes in the HALLWAY. And, there's a Plastic-STORAGE-CHEST **FULL** of that Recently-"Acquired"-WOOL - 78-BALLS...

I'm still PULLING *STUFF* OUT! -- IT needs to be "Consolidated", so I can "Temporarily" - [try to] - FIT My BUTCHER'S-BLOCK-CART in THERE. And, the Surprisingly-LIGHT-Weight-CHEST on Top of THAT... hopefully...

MEANWHILE... My CERAMICS are a PUZZLE to PACK. *FINDING* a Proper-Sized-BOX is DIFFICULT enough, but then, the PIECES have to be sorted by "TYPE", NOT by how THEY might FIT together! -- FRAGILE "WHITE" Porcelain just can't be packaged with ANY Heavy-"Coloured"-Clays! OR, even some of the GLASSWARE!

-- Besides *BREAKAGE*, I worry about "Leaching"...

I also NEED, a really GOOD "SALE" on Plastic-STORAGE-Containers! - FOR, the FABRICS, BOOKS, and Anything ELSE that won't "KEEP" WELL in CARDBOARD Boxes...

right. -- I'm going to take a KNITTING-"Break" for a little while, BEFORE I Return to the
"ORIGAMI-PACKING-for-the-BLIND-FOLDED"!!

oh. BTW... TOMORROW's SCHEDULE promises to be OVER-BOOKED!
  • *MY* SOLO-Shop Day!
  • GARBAGE Pick-up Day.
  • SISTER & BIG-D's Arrival...
  • The ROOFERS will be Here at the Snap-Crackle-Poop-of-DAWN!?!

****************************************************************
aaarrrrggghhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10