Saturday, December 1, 2012

And, How MUCH *CAN* I Buy IN "4-Minutes"...

...IN A CROWDED STORE..??

-- [INSERT **EVIL** AUNTIE GRIN!] -- Well. CHECK IT OUT...




I got TWO MORE of that RED & BLACK RIBBON.





The CORAL One is from a 5-PACK... The LAST ONE in that Colour..?




As USUAL, We Arrived at the MICHAEL'S "4-HOURS ONLY" 20%-OFF-ENTIRE-PURCHASE SALE with *literally* 8-MINUTES to SHOP!!

After letting MOTHER out of The CAR, as I Waited on OTHER-PEOPLE's parking, I actually *LUCKED-OUT* and GOT My FAV SPOT!!

THANK YOU, PARKING-LOT-FAIRY!!

Although, by then, the Time was PAST the "DEADLINE" for the SPECIAL-COUPON, I nevertheless took a Chance. Once I Located MOTHER, I commenced My 4-Minute-POWER-SPEED-SHOP!

Luckily, there was *still* a LINE at CHECKOUT -- An "EXCUSE", if needed, in the event My COUPON got "Timed-OUT"...

However, NO Probs! *GOT* My DISCOUNTS!! YAY!!

Packed the HAUL into the TRUNK and, went BACK-IN to *FIND* MOTHER!

hmm... NOT *so* SIMPLE a Task! -- She's SHORT. And, strangely, SWIFT-of-Foot *WHENever* I'm LOOKING-FOR-HER!! -- By this Time, *some* of the CROWDS had Left. Though of average-size, IT's a well-Lit and Organized Store... THAT, I must've Searched THREE-TIMES before I came across MANAGER-DAVE and Asked Him IF He'd *SEEN* Her!?

"..ahh..yeah. Just a second ago..."
"Which way?"


SERIOUSLY. I *NEED* to PUT a "TRACKING-DEVICE" on and/or *IN* Her!!

About a Minute LATER, She crossed My SEARCH-PATH... From there, I became Her SHADOW!

We Browsed about for another Half-Hour or so... Trying to Extract Ourselves from the Hordes of SHOP-ZOMBIES that *ALWAYS* seem to be ATTRACTED to Us!? -- NO Lie. We can be in ANY "EMPTY" boring Aisle, and within SECONDS, PEOPLE *suddenly* SHOW-UP!!

EXCEPT, *at* Our CRAFT SHOWS..!!?? -- IT's all very WEIRD. And, ANNOYING!

We eventually LEFT! Still had MUCH to do at THE MALL!

The HIGHLIGHTS There...
  • SANTA!
  • A FAMILY of 5-KIDS under the Age of about 8-ish, ALL Wearing the SAME TARTAN-Material Outfits as THEY were Photographed around SANTA. Even the Month-Old-BABY!
  • More SHOP-ZOMBIES...
  • The SMART-NICE-OLD-LADY who let Me Use Her CANE to drag forward the OUT-of-REACH-on-the-TOP-Shelf-of-the-Freezer-PILE-of-ON-SALE-Frozen-Dinners that I needed!
  • Running into NEIGHBOURS...
  • Cute SHOP-ZOMBIE-BABIES... MOTHER stalks Them back...

YAY! -- Made it HOME *before* SUNSET!!

****************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10