Friday, December 21, 2012

huh. -- WE're *Still* "HERE"..??

oh-KAY... MOVING ON, THEN... BTW, **HAPPY SOLSTICE, KIDS**!!
 
Say, does ANYONE happen to "Know" if there are any ACTION FIGURES for "THE GAME OF THRONES" Series..? -- Because, I really had that whole "THE WALL" thing going with **WHAT** was DUMPED "on" My CURB!
 
After *3-HOURS* of doing JUST the Driveway and about a Quarter of THE WALL, I gave UP! Besides, IT was DARK OUT by THEN!
 
Actually, I probably SHOULD have Started *EARLIER* BEFORE the TEMPS went UP and the BIG-FAT-FLUFFY-GUSTING-FLAKES had PILED-UP! Once I had gotten OUT, the WINDS had died down and there was DRIZZLE. Along with, CLUMPS of MELTING-TREE-SNOW Dropping all about like HAIL! - On the Ground, 8-INCHES of SLUSHY-WET-CEMENT-PACK-SNOW...
 
I'm **LUCKY** that I DIDN'T "Break" any of My SHOVELS!! - I could only PUSH about 2-Feet at a Time before the "SNUSH" would *STICK*! -- I kept half-Expecting for some "SUBMARINE" to *SURFACE* from the Numerous "KEYHOLES" I was making! About a HALF-HOUR in, I finally *FOUND* THE CURB!!
 
Surprisingly, *only* about 2-Feet of DEBRIS was actually ON "OUR" Lane. HOWEVER, the Remainder of THE WALL was about 2 to 3-Feet HIGH and EXTENDED another 6-Feet or MORE into the "PARKING-LANE". LOTS of MASSIVE-CHUNKY-FROZEN-SNUSH-BOULDERS that only a "BOBCAT" - [THE 1st "TOY" I get IF I ever Strike IT RICH with the LOTTERIES! -- Ooo! FINALLY WON $7. Today! Now I can Start to SAVE-UP!] - would Love to "Play" with!

You know, the more I Think on IT, I'm actually quite BUMMED by the *LACK* of ANNIHILATION-ness. *IF* THE ELVES don't do AWAY with THE WALL "OVER-Night", I'm still going to be STUCK with *MORE* SHOVELLING and *sans* SHOP-FARI-ing...
 
Then again, WHICH is the "LESSER" of TWO *EVILS... 2-Hours of SHOVELLING. Or, the FATEFUL *CURSE* of 5-Hours of LAST-SATURDAY-BEFORE-CHRISTMAS-APOCALYPTIC-MAYHEM..??!
 
..choice..choice... decisions. decisions...
 
MEANWHILE... *LATER*, I "Celebrated" with OPENING My PRESENT from SISTER! -- She had dropped IT off WHEN She LAST "HERE", with "INSTRUCTIONS" to WAIT until CHRISTMAS..?
 
yeah. right. THAT'll *happen*!
 
  • ONE - I prefer to "Observe" SOLSTICE.
  • TWO - I'd just Spent IT with HOURS of SHOVELLING! - I deserve a "TREAT"!
  • THREE - That END-OF-THE-WORLD-Thingy... Lots of NASTY-WEATHER out There - THE MAYANS *could* just be STUCK in TRAFFIC!?
 
 
 
 
Whatever...
 
F.Y.I. - My SISTER was *never* the "Best" of PACKERS, HOWEVER, She can and *does* WRAP a WICKED-PACKAGE!! With AWESOME "NAME-TAGS"!
 
At the onset, I was pretty much "expecting" ANOTHER "RHINO" from Her. "GUESSING" what *KIND* is where the "MYSTERY" lies..?
 
Mind you, considering the Layers of "MUMMY"-BINDING-NEWSPAPER She used, I'll admit, I was almost Suspecting that I'd end up with The MALTESE FALCON *INSTEAD*!! -- hmm... There's a CROSSWORD-PUZZLE on one of the Sheets. I probably could have had IT DONE by the Time I got to the *DOOFUS*!
 
HEY! - The DAYS are going to be Getting LONGER now, right..?? - ahh...MORE Time to SLEEP-*IN*!! -- YAY!!
 
*************************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10