Sunday, December 16, 2012

PLAN-of-the-Day: HIBERNATION

IT WAS THE SUN'S *FAULT* for "STARTING" IT, with staying BURIED behind THE-DARK-SQUALLY-FLUFFY-WET-SNOW-FREEZING-RAINY-CLOUDS *all* Day!!

And, after having a restLESS Night, I didn't get UP until LATE! - Since The WEATHER was pretty much *crap* and going OUT to SHOVEL would have been Beyond POINTLESS, I took My Time in Eating My Late BREAKFAST and Reading the PAPER... ah. "PAWN STARS" is ON... I haven't Seen THAT yet. Could be "Educational"..?

Got some KNITTING in...




Did some of My SUNDAY-"TIDYING-UP"... Some CYBER-SURF-SEARCHING... And, have just been Generally VEG-PREPPING for Tomorrow's - NO *doubt* - SHOVEL-SCOOP-FEST!! - [*more* RAIN in the FORECAST!] - I just hope the GARAGE DOESN'T "FLOOD"?!!

OR, that EVIL-SNOWPLOW-GUY "Visits" with a COVER-THE-SEWER-GRATE-WITH-AN-ICEBERG-SCRAPE-BY!

But, on the *BRIGHT*-side... IT *is* "PLASTIC"-RECYCLE-GARBAGE-DAY Tomorrow. Those Plastic-Containers could be "USEFUL" - [as in *can FLOAT*!] - and aren't such a Problem if THEY get WET!

*************************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10