Wednesday, November 10, 2010

**HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MRS. CLEAN!!**

SHE'S 88 Today, and could wipe away RINGS around just about ANYONE *half* Her AGE!! Her KITCHEN CHROME should be the "Official" Backup for HUBBLE!

BTW, My December Issue of CANADIAN HOUSE AND HOME arrived Today as well... However, I'm going to save My "Comments" for Tomorrow. As, I've only had time to glance at it briefly. Although, I will say, the LAST PAGE [200], does give Me HOPE!

According to Their "TRENDWATCH", *ALL* Things "Knitted" [and, I'm going to toss in CROCHET under That "Subject" as well.] appear to be THE "IT" Must-Have-of-the-Month! -- Ahh... From Their READERS to My INVENTORY SALES!

Meanwhile, spent the Day tending to ODDS & ENDS... And, this Evening at the "WAKE" of a GREAT-AUNT [on MOTHER's Side]. Lots of Distant COUSINS milling about...

Anyway... I *need* to DO some CROCHETING Tonight... My HOOK-HAND is starting to get
"Antsy".

So, whilst I do THAT... IF You're looking for more READING MATERIAL -- Pop on over to [SEE - SIDEBAR]  FOLLOW ME, I'M CANADIAN  - It's BLOG HOP WEDNESDAY!

Oh! And, WELCOME "New PEOPLE"!!

*************************************************

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by and following my blog! Cheerios and sooo yummy and now with all the different types why wouldn't anyone like them?
    Your way sounds good :)

    good luck in the giveaway!
    www.canadiancouponmom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey what about welcoming us OLD people??? hehe tinkx

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10