Saturday, May 11, 2013

The *Other* ORTS & ENDS of the Week...

I KEEP FORGETTING!! -- There's ANOTHER ITEM from "THE BOX"!!

A GREEN-15-Inch-Textured-GLASS-PLATTER... I had IT tucked away in a Plastic-Bag, behind some Other Stuff, and just kept Forgetting to Photograph IT...

WT*?!!-- IT's **BROKEN**!!?? -- HOW did *that* Happen??!!

huh. I suppose IT was just a "CHEAP"-Quality ONE after all, DESPITE ITS Appearance... oh well... I'll hang on to the FRAGMENTS for now. IT *was* an Interesting COLOUR... I'm sure that I'll be able to Find *SOME* "USEFUL"-Artsy-AFTERLIFE for IT! -- SOME Day...


ANYHOO...

EARLIER in the Week, during My various "TRAVELS", I happened into FABRICLAND... Just picked-up These 100% COTTON REMNANTS...




There's a "CLOSING-SALE" going on at THAT Location. Apparently, some Time in the AUTUMN, the rather Large BUILDING that has housed the STORE and Several OTHERS for DECADES, is to be TORN-DOWN!! -- Rumours of some "BIG-BOX"-OUTFIT moving IN abound...

IF so, I just HOPE that IT's someplace that I actually WANT to SHOP *AT*!! -- A FEW of the OTHER BUSINESSES - including FABRICLAND - were *quite* CONVENIENT to have at THAT Spot for MANY of the "LOCAL"-NEIGHBOURHOODS!!

At any rate, it'll be Intriguing to see what "THEY" do with the "MOONSCAPE"-Parking-LOT! -- No matter how OFTEN that IT's been "PAVED" over the Years, "CANYON"-Size POTHOLES are CONSTANTLY opening UP!!




THEN, when I was at MICHAEL'S on TUESDAY, I Acquired THIS STUFF for PRINCESSES'-MOM and SISTER's "Future"-BRIDAL-SHOWER-SCRAPBOOKING-*USE*...




Along with Their already "SALE"-PRICES, *Additional* COUPONS were also Utilized....

MEANWHILE, Today's "VISIT" *Enticed* Me into Purchasing These GIANT-SEVEN-Inch-"CLOTHES-PINS"! -- I got TWO of Each Colour...




I was Thinking that I could probably Use THEM for Displaying My BLANKETS..? -- A Hanging-ROD could be run through the "Coil"-Part, then placed on Hooks or Whatever...

hmm... I really NEED a DISPLAY-"BOOTH" for *ALL* of My **STUFF**!!

*******************************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10