Thursday, August 29, 2013

a "MID"-RE-Tweak...

AFTER TAKING ANOTHER *LOOK* AT "THE ROOM" PICS...

And, of the "ACCESSORIES" -- I *totally* RE-Designed The PATTERN on SISTER's BLANKET!


"NOW"... I *just* HAVE to FIND ONE-*more* MATCHING-DYE-LOT-BALL of the DARK GREY! -- I only managed to Grab the LAST-FOUR that were still On-Shelf at MICHAEL'S the Other Day. It's DOUBTFUL that there are ANY OTHERS "in Back"...

It's been *some* Time since I've Purchased THAT-COLOUR, so Chances of Me actually "having" ONE to correspond are going to be considerably SLIM! -- BUT, I'll go DIGGING into *MY* "THE ROOM", *anyway*!

Besides, I still have to come up with TWO-BALLS of the LIGHTER GREY that I had wanted to Use... -- There had only been ONE of *that* HUE "LEFT" at the Store!

*****************************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10