Saturday, August 24, 2013

CLAMmering for COLLECTION...

SWEET!! - THAT "ESTATE"-SALE IS ON *AGAIN* THIS WEEKEND!! - [SEE 17AUG2013 POST]

And, YES! - I bought a Couple of MORE BOOKS... Smaller ONES, *this* Time! And, that are somewhat more "LITERARY". - [SEE BELOW] - Just a DOLLAR for BOTH.

However, TODAY's "COUP-DE-COLLECT"...




A FITZ & FLOYD "COQUILLE" TUREEN!
  • Porcelain. And HEAVY!
  • Made in JAPAN.
  • The PLATTER - [14-Inches] - is Dated as 1982, while the REST is from 1981.
  • oh, BTW... There's a *teeny-weeny* CHIP at the Top -- Which I'm sure I can *Mask* later.
  • NOT that it "matters", AS I only PAID $10. for IT!! - [I found only ONE on EBAY. "Clean", but with NO LADDLE. Their "PRICE"... $249.99!!]
  • And, have SEVERAL *OTHER* ITEMS to GO with IT!
  • hmm.. I should *probably* LEARN how to MAKE "SOUP"!









MEANWHILE... For another DOLLAR-Each, I Added THIS AMETHYST GLASS LAMP CHIMNEY to My AMETHYST "COLLECTION"!



















Also, THIS Mini-FLAT-CHAIN-MAIL-'KERCHIEF.





Well, I need to "Wrap" THIS *UP* - BEFORE "DAWN"! - Sooo... MORE to SHOW, Tomorrow!

***********************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10