Saturday, August 3, 2013

In Search of a CAGEY *IDEA*...

I'VE GOT THE "TRAP"... JUST NEED THE *RIGHT* "BAIT"...




As the WEATHER was on the UNpredictable side Today, We Chose to SHOP-FARI instead of YARD-SALE-ing... Besides, there were a Few OTHER Stores We wanted to peruse in addition to the Regular *Pilgrimage* to MICHAEL'S...

The "CHRISTMAS" COTTON YARN was Acquired at WALMART... I always pick up Some in the BIG BALLS *whenever* They show UP!

The REMAINING ITEMS were from MICHAEL'S... Although I'm not a "Big Fan" of EMERALD-GREEN, IT nevertheless *BLENDS* well with My OTHER YARN COLOURS. -- And, I had a 40%-OFF-COUPON...

As to that *Quaint*-Little-RED-"BIRD-CAGE"... I actually got FIVE of Them. They were finally ON SALE!

I want to do *something* "FUNKY" with Them! -- I just DON'T Know **WHAT**, yet! - But, WHATEVER I come up with, IT *has* to be LOW-COST in order to be Worthwhile! - OTHERWISE, there'll just be Five-Funky-"NOVELTY"-GIFTS-for-The-FAMILY!

ANY THOUGHTS..??

Actually, I DO have ONE Idea... However, IT involves a *much* LARGER Potential-PRODUCT... hmm... I need to Consult My STASH-of-STUFF...

*************************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10