Tuesday, August 6, 2013

As much as "EMERALD" is *This* Year's "COLOUR"...

THERE'S JUST SOMETHING "DISTURBING" ABOUT IT AS A **CAR** COLOUR!?!

Unless of course, ONE just happens to be "IRISH", I suppose..? -- Although, despite My own healthy-Percentage of Said ANCESTRY, I should Clarify, that I've never EVER really been all that *fond* of THAT Particular HUE of GREEN...

Which, is likely "WHY" I *noticed* the VEHICLE in the Next-Lane... Then again, the rather *DEFINITIVE*-IRISH-Surname on Their FLORIDA "VANITY"-PLATES was an additional "BIG-CLUE"!!

ahh... "TOURISTS"!

Thankfully, THEY actually "Signalled" before Cutting-In-Front-Of-Me... TWICE!

ANYHOO... Between the "Appointment" *Here* and the "Shopping" *THERE*, I managed to get a Start on *THIS*...




Sooo NOT *GREEN*!!

****************************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10