Friday, January 24, 2014

"..HEY! Turn-UP the "HEAT", so IT can SNOW!"

I *SUSPECT*, "THAT" WAS THE *THOUGHT* GOING THROUGH THE MINDS OF ALL OF THE "SKIERS" OUT THERE..?? - so as, to CONJURE up *more* METEOROLOGICAL MELEE...


BTW, have I mentioned My *profound* "DISLIKE"
 for OUTDOOR-WINTERY-"SPORTING"-PEOPLE..?
[needless to say, I *won't be consumed with "OLYMPIC-Fever"!]


So, the NEXT TIME when You're STUCK in that 4-Foot-SNOW-DRIFT or most probablySHOVELLING to Support that Next HEART-ATTACK, go ahead, *BLAME* Whatever-Current-BLIZZARD on THOSE "NUMB"-SKULLS!!

-- I *DO*!


ANYHOO... Although the TEMPS are Rising, the WINDCHILL is keeping Them in-check... And, as well perhaps, the FORECASTED-SNOW-FLURRIES..?? -- I'm *HOPING* that the BULK of the "LATEST"-STORM will just Brush PAST Us! - I haven't been "OUT" since Last Saturday!


MEANWHILE, I've Started on THIS....



****************************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10