Saturday, January 11, 2014

so. That "RAIN"... NOT "Helpful"!

AT LEAST IF IT WERE MORE *ACIDIC*, THE "ICE-CAP" WOULD BREAK-UP EASIER..!?


I **HATE** RAIN!!

And, I *seriously* MISS My GOOD-"SCOOPY"-SHOVEL!! - [The Shaft broke Last SPRING] - oh, and some SUNLIGHT would have *HELPED*, too...

really. What a CRAPPY DAY!!

We *should* be OUT "SHOPPING"! - However, there really ISN'T Anything that We vitally need to RISK Driving on the ICY Roads, *IN* FREEZING RAIN! -- oh! And, did I mention THE FOG..? - yeah. THAT's happening a bit, as well...

Anyhoo, I *did* manage to CHOP-OUT a Few "FISHING-HOLES" on the Laneway. I'm HOPING that They'll "help" in getting AIR and WATER *UNDER* the Nearby ICE and, that Tonight's *WARMER* TEMPS will DO the rest..?? -- It's a "START", anyway...

I *also* HOPE that My Shovelling-COAT **DRYS** by Tomorrow..?!! - The RAIN is getting through the Nylon...

yep. *HATE* RAIN...

*******************************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10