Sunday, October 2, 2011

The House Was SOOOO Chilly Today...

...THAT I JUST *HAD* TO...


Make *Another*
MOA-BOALOHA
- [in IRIS] -
whilst Viewing My HAWAII FIVE-0 DVDs. Again!!


YARN. Keeping the Fingers moving.

Looking at Warm Sunny BEACHES.

"REMEMBERING"
the WARM SUNNY BEACHES!!

**HOT** GUYS!!

Hey! Check it out, My Thermometer has already gone UP a Few Degrees!

Anyway, the DAY's Weather was just COLD and generally Crappy DREARY. The only
"Bright part, was the
"LIGHT-Coloured" LAUNDRY that I ended up doing!!


...ahh... the *EXCITING* "Life" I lead...

WhatEVER... I just hope the Weather Warms up again. Soon. -- FATHER doesn't want to Turn-On the Furnace until AFTER The FURNACE-GUY makes His Annual Check-up Visit...

-- THIS is the Part where My DUST-BUNNIES start to EARN Their Keep!

************************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10