Friday, October 14, 2011

Oooo! A New "HUDSON'S" Bay-be!








YOU KNOW, IT'S BEEN YEARS...

Since I've done up a SCARF in "THE BAY" Colours. Was One of My Best-Sellers back in the Pre-FRINGE Days...

And, now that I have a
"Supply" of the Needed
Colours, I think I'll whip up a FEW!
















SO. In OTHER News....
  • We had a NASTY THUNDER STORM this Afternoon. Lots of WIND... Happened *just* before THE ELDERLY PARENTAL-UNITS were about to go do some Shopping! Timing...
  • Received "Word" that Those SCARVES I Mailed out have ARRIVED! "A-VEIN-RUNS-THROUGH-IT" and "FANGLE" are currently in Their new "California" Digs! -- Lucky Kids!
  • OH! Hey! I finally *WON* $7. on The LOTTERY Tonight! ...about Time...


Meanwhile... Any "JOURNALISM" Fans OUT THERE...? If so, be sure to DROP BY --


"COPY"-KAT just Recently STARTED up Her New BLOOG... She's a Friend! And, THIS will give Her some Practical "Experience"...

*************************************************************

1 comment:

01 09 10