Wednesday, March 7, 2012

aha! *SUNSPOTS* Activity...

WELL! *THAT* EXPLAINS "EVERYTHING"! -- really. IT does.

The RECORD-BREAKING "12C" Temps - just *after* "-24C" Windchills!
More than 2-Days of SUNLIGHT!
MELTWATER actually "Evaporating"..?
The STOCK MARKETS all over The Map.. -- o-kay..*maybe* not...then again...perhaps, probably..?

whatever...

All of that *RADIATION* from the Latest FLARES is suppose to hit from "NOW" and, for the Next Day or so..? Right smack into the *coming* RAIN-SHOWERS! -- I might have to SLAP-on the WATER-PROOF-SUNSCREEN to "Protect" Myself from the DAY-GLOW-DROPS if I go Outside Tomorrow!

Anyway, I partook of the Balmy Weather with 40-Minutes of MELT-Scooping and Snowbank-Trimming. Just some pre-RAIN-Prep.

-- Meanwhile, I'm almost through My DVD Purchase of Yesterday -- *GREAT* STUFF!!

Only ONE more Disc to GO...

*******************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10