Monday, March 12, 2012

I Can't Remember "WHEN"...

...BUT, I'M *SURE* THAT "THIS" HAS **HAPPENED** BEFORE!!

As in WHEN... [IT could be Moments or a Day or..?] - *AFTER* that "LOST" HOUR was *actually* Spent on ADJUSTING all of the CLOCKS, that THE-POWER goes *OFF*!!
...and, IT's Back to TICK-ONE...

Today, IT was only for about 10-Minutes or so -- just *after* My Alarm-Clock had gone off...

    Which, I Flicked OFF, and promptly Rolled-Over!
    Back to Sleep...
    Rolled Back...
    huh. IT's not "ON".
    Rolled over again... I might have "Dozed"..?!?
    Flopped Back.
    ah! IT's *Flashing* NOW!!
    -- I probably SHOULD get UP...

Warm and Bright OUT, again!! -- And then, IT'll be RAINING Overnight... Right on "Schedule" for Tomorrow's Recycled-"PAPER"-Pick-Up-Day!

Oh! Received the FIRST of apparently "TWO" Belated-[IT's been 6-Weeks!?]-Birthday-CARDS from My SISTER... IT was rather CUTE! -- The "Contents" were even BETTER! She really *shouldn't have*...

Meanwhile, The "EXPERIMENT" is about 3/4 done... With Luck, IT could be Completed by Tomorrow Evening. -- I hope...

**************************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10