Monday, March 19, 2012

OOOOOO!!!!! ***MAGIC*** MAIL!!!

IT'S HERE!! IT'S HERE!! IT'S HERE!! -- [INSERT AUNTIE Happy-Dancing!]

And, "WOW"! IT **only** took ONE Week Exactly to get Here! FAIRY-T has some serious MAGIC going with that Wicked-WAND-Whacking-Wipe of Hers!

-- BTW, do You think that "The LONDON OLYMPICS" have a Category for the "PARCEL-PUT"..? 'Cause, BFF achieved quite the Delivery-Speed *across* "THE POND" with Her TINKERness!!

SO. Let's just Check-out My BUNDLE of BOOTY!!

AHHH... My FAV "COLLECTIBLES"...




For ANYONE who has SEEN My "COLLECTION" of RHINOS, it's difficult to Believe that I didn't *already* HAVE *any* of THESE! - But, I DIDN'T!! Truly!

And, the LITTLE-ONE has Magnets in the Hands & Feet... I'm becoming quite Attached to IT...
-- The CARD "Artwork" is by ANDREW HUTCHINSON.


Two of My Other Acquisitional PASSIONS... FISHY-THINGS! And, GLASS!




FAIRY-T had THESE made by an Artisan in TOTNES... VERY COOL!!

But, then... SHE out did Herself with Throwing in some of HER Handiwork! - "TINK-WEAR" - is What I call IT! -- BED-SOCKS and Too-Nice-To-Ruin-With-SHOVELING-"GLOVES"!!




BTW, She Makes some rather Awesome *CELEBRITY*-Worn HEAD-WEAR, too!!

Anyhoo... There were a Few OTHER TRINKETS as well... ALL **GREAT STUFF**!!

***THANK YOU, "T"***!!! -- SQUISHY HUGS!!

**********************************************************

1 comment:

01 09 10