Sunday, April 7, 2013

Seriously. "THEY" really DO need to *Change* The NAME!!

BECAUSE "SUN"-DAY, JUST AIN'T HAPPENING MUCH ANY MORE... I think it was BRIGHTER Out just *BEFORE* DAWN than NOON!

-- I *know* THIS, because I was STILL "AWAKE" *AT* DAWN!! --
oh. look. I still a.m.!


ALL of this BLOOGING is making Me keep "VAMPIRE-HOURS"!! -- THAT, or I'm ACTUALLY *IN* "HAWAII" - [same Time-Zone] - and, "THIS" is just some Demented-"TOTAL-RECALL"-esque-DREAM as the Result of "SUN"-STROKE..??

whatever...

IT was just ANOTHER BOR-Ring DREARY sunDAY in The BASEMENT GIRL CAVE... And, THEN... I just decided to *Whip* THIS up!


"SNOWSANDS"



IT's for LITTLE-PRINCESS-BIG-RED to "possibly" Wear at a *Certain*-EVENT Next MONTH, at an Actual "SUNNY" Location! -- BTW, IT's also really a *SNOW*-WHITE Coloured COTTON - I didn't Use a "Flash".

And, I'm also still "PLAYING" with the DESIGN...

*****************************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10