Wednesday, April 10, 2013

WOOHOO!! -- **POST 1000**!!!!

and, **HAPPY BIRTHDAY**, BABY-BRO & HOT-WHEELS-NEPH!! Too!

oh-kaay... So. You're ALL probably EXPECTING *SOME* Ginormous-Celebratory-Balloons-Adrift-Amongst-the-Laser-Beaming-Fireworks-Ridden-Heavens-*esque*-"EVENT"-to-Commemorate-"The DAY", right?

ahh... no. sorry.

IT was just another DULL-Boring-Taking-Care-of-BILLS-and-PAPERWORK kinda Day...

oh. and... I Started to *PLAY* on THIS...




However, I'm pretty certain that I'm going to NEED ANOTHER BALL or TWO of the MIXED-Colour! -- Which, could be a PROBLEM..??!

I wasn't Planning on Going "OUT" Tomorrow - the LAST Day of the Current "SALE" of THIS YARN. Although, THAT really isn't so much of a Hindrance as I can always Use a "COUPON" to Compensate.

Actually, the *REAL* DILEMMA, is whether or *not* ANY of THAT "DYE LOT" will *still* be AROUND by FRIDAY, or even SATURDAY..??!!

-- hmm... hang on...
You know, I've Purchased some of THAT-COLOUR before...
*HOPEFULLY*, the "LOTS" are the SAME..??!
- Or, even just "close-enough" will DO!!
NOW, IF I can only *REMEMBER* "where" I PUT IT!!

I *knew* I SHOULD have Bought MORE! -- But, then again, THIS PROJECT wasn't *WHAT* I had "IN MIND" at the Time... IT all just sorta "came-to-Me", Tonight...

I just HOPE, that IT turns out AS I've "Envisioned" IT to!?!


ANYHOO... In the MEANTIME...


**THANK-YOU, ALL**
for BROWSING-BY THE BLOOG!!

And, be sure to come on BACK for the
NEXT "1000"!!

*******************************************************************

1 comment:

  1. CONGRATULATIONS SNO , THANKS FOR KEEPING ME INTERESTED FOR 1000 POSTS, CANT WAIT FOR THE NEXT 1000, HUGSX TINKX

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10