Tuesday, June 18, 2013

50 Done, 32 to Go...

and, "The BORDER"...

Actually, I probably would have gotten *more* SQUARES completed, but I didn't have the TIME to, until LATER in the Evening... Went OUT & ABOUT this Afternoon. Although, I only had Time to get around to doing just HALF of What-I-had-*PLANNED*!

And, YES, there was ANOTHER Forage to MICHAEL'S! -- AFTER, a trip to The BANK. And, a TOUR-about of THE-BIG-MALL. I would have stayed OUT longer, however, I had MEAT to get HOME in Time for the Dinner-Prep.

Anyhoo... HERE's My STASH-"HAUL" for *THIS* Week...




The TWO on the RIGHT are from Today, along with about a DOZEN "FRIENDS" Each... THEY were on "CLEARANCE", so I *couldn't* get a DISCOUNT for Them! - nuts! -- The OTHER-BALLS are from SATURDAY's *ACQUISITIONS*...

...As are, These NAUTICAL COOKIE-CUTTERS...




A GOOD-THING that I got Them "THEN", as I DIDN'T See ANYmore Around. -- Now, I just have to LEARN "HOW-to-BAKE"!!

*************************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10