Wednesday, June 26, 2013

ggrrr... stupid "AUTOMATIC"-UPDATES...

A GOOD THING THAT I HADN'T *STARTED* WRITING "SOMETHING" **IMPORTANT**... YET!!

I just got "BLUE"-SCREENED a Few Minutes ago!! -- I'm pretty positive that the Loading UPDATE was to BLAME! -- well... At least, IT's given Me "SOMETHING" to BLOOG-ABOUT! -- okay. Perhaps just a "TITLE"..? Seeing as I was until THAT Moment, somewhat CLUELESS on Today's "CONTENT"!

Whatever...

Sooo... ANOTHER *HUMID*-HOT-BORING-DAY... Although, I did have to go OUT for a free bits of GROCERIES. -- **FROZEN**-FOODS, of course! However, despite the TWO COOLERS, and ALL of Our ICE-PACK-BRICKS, the HUMIDITY was Melting EVERYTHING!

Or, making Things GROW!!

NOTE-TO-SELF -- GET "SOMEONE" - [as in, *NOT* FATHER!!] - to PLOW the EAVES-TROUGH!! -- That ROOF-TOP-"GARDEN" is ready for HARVESTING!!

The RESULT of too much RAIN, Humidity, and EVIL-TREE-NEXT-DOOR-"DROPPINGS"... And/or, the odd SQUIRREL..?

OH! And, I got THE HAT Finished-Up Today, too!! -- But, MORE on THAT, Tomorrow...

***************************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10