Saturday, June 22, 2013

The OTHER Reason "Why" I Super-SHOPPED Yesterday...

ALL OF TODAY'S ANNOYING RAIN!!

Which, also meant, for a profound LACK of YARD-SALES to be had. -- Probably for the Best I suppose, seeing as I have NO ROOM anyway! I still have to find SPACE for the DRY GOODS that I Bought Yesterday...

We ought to be "GOOD" for Breakfast-Cereals until LABOUR DAY..?

Meanwhile... HERE's *some* of that MICHAEL'S STUFF that I picked-up...




The Little ROUND-TINS are Magnetic. -- Just thought that They were CUTE, besides being possibly "handy" at some FUTURE Date..?

As to the TIN-POTS, I got 3-Each of Those... I'm Thinking that I could do *Something* "CRAFT-SHOWY" with Them..? -- Perhaps, throw a Few WASHCLOTHS in. Fancy IT up with some of My ABUNDANT RIBBON "Collection"...

I'll Think of *SOMETHING*!

oh. BTW. THE BLANKET is *FINALLY* DONE!! -- Just need to Take PICS of IT. And, decide on a NAME... Then, Pack IT up...

*************************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10