Friday, June 28, 2013

YO! NOAH! -- You left the SPRINKLERS *ON*!!

I KNEW I SHOULDN'T HAVE STEPPED ON THAT SPIDER YESTERDAY... just saying...

RAIN. *LOTS* of RAIN...

And, NOT the odd usual 5-MINUTE-the-HUMIDITY-is-about-to-*POP*-THUNDER-STORM-DOWNPOUR-SPRINKLE-SHOWER, either... no. We're talkin' 12-Hours of CONSTANT-Mind-Numbing-*DRENCHING* RAIN!

Which, was *HOPEFULLY* Bad *enough* so that the NEIGHBOURS **DIDN'T** see Me RUN-OUT *TWICE* with a BIG UMBRELLA wearing *just* RAINBOOTS and My thrown-on SHOVELLING-JACKET over My "BOXER-SHORTS"..?!! -- FATHER *had* to go OUT to do some Stuff, so I went out to Open the GARAGE-DOOR for Him to Prevent any undue SOAKING!

MEANWHILE... My CYBERness has been CRAP *ALL* Day!! -- Those "UPDATES" are taking HOURS to Load!! -- AND, sucking-up *way* too MUCH "Bandwidth"!

But, hey! I DID get *some* NEEDLE-Time!

*********************************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10