Tuesday, July 10, 2012

huh. So much for THAT "THEORY"!

THE "SPIDER-STOMPING" AIN'T WORKING!! -- IT *still* hasn't RAINED! - [yet]... We definitely have a DROUGHT!! - Much like Last Year, but *without* the 2-Months of DAILY-"SPRING"-RAIN...

Oh-kay... TODAY was SENIORS'-DISCOUNT-TUESDAY at MICHAEL'S, and OUR Chance to "STIMULATE-the-LOCAL-ECONOMY"...









I got Enticed by These STICKY-NOTES-and-PAGE-MARKERS from "PAULA DEEN" - which, seem just *too* CUTE to actually
"USE"! -- nuts!








Continuing My PURCHASE-PURSUITS... IT's NOT that I don't have ENOUGH RIBBON *already*, however, I just couldn't RESIST!!


And, the "CANADA DAY" STUFF was 50%-OFF...


As I had "Commented" to a Fellow-CUSTOMER -- "CANADA-Stuff-Made-IN-CHINA-for-an-AMERICAN-Company... ahh, the *GLOBAL-ECONOMY* - gotta LOVE IT!!"








And THEN,


I Bought YARN...
















***********************************************************

1 comment:

  1. you could use those stickies to flag pages in your favorite magazines and crafty-artsy books!

    And I love that dark blue mix yarn. Purdy!!

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10