Sunday, July 1, 2012

**HAPPY CANUCK DAY, Eh!!**

...and, of course, THERE WERE SCATTERED *CLOUDS* HANGING ABOUT DURING THE "JET" FLY-BYS!!

-- Not that IT really mattered, I was busy Reading the NEWPAPER and EATING... Besides, by the Time One HEARS THEM, THEY're already GONE! - And, there're too many Trees and Houses IN-THE-WAY.

So. Except for Those NOISEY JETS buzzing around, IT was a "quiet" Day... HOT, SUNNY, just enough of a Breeze to make the WEATHER *PLEASANT*.

MOTHER did Her Laundry. -- I think She has this "Thing" for having a FULL Clothes-Line whenever the SUN is Out! - Seriously. She gets "Crumpy" if She doesn't have *enough* Laundry to "Hang" on Sunny-Days!!

I, Cyber-Vegged. Did some more on the Latest HAT... Almost DONE.

Anyway, I'm *past* the whole "CANADA-DAY-Party-Hard" scenario! -- HOWEVER, I *DID* GET "The T-SHIRT"!! And, the WATER-BOTTLE...




THAT *should* Count, EH?!

**********************************************************

1 comment:

01 09 10