Tuesday, July 17, 2012

WINDing up the INVENTORY "Gaps"

SO "WHAT" IF THE HUMIDEX IS OVER 100F!? - IT's NEVER too  "EARLY" to load-up on WINTER-HOLIDAY-SUPPLIES!!




Actually, I'm barely keeping up with the MICHAEL'S "Holiday-Merchandise"-Calendar as it is!
-- The HALLOWE'EN Stuff just showed up. AND, buried in the "FLORAL"-Section was a *CHRISTMAS*-YARN Display!?!

Well... IT "RAINED" during the EARLY Morning Hours - FINALLY! - For a *little* bit anyway. Mind You, IT did absolutely *Nothing* to ALLEVIATE the HEAT and *increased* HUMIDITY! Overcastness came and went with Spotting-Sprinkles and Threatening-Thunder Here and There...

I somehow managed to MISS THEM throughout My SOLO-SHOP-edition... Then, at *some* Point in the LATE Afternoon, a Cold-Front moved IN and the Humidity was suddenly just GONE!
- YAY! - well... MOST of IT... for a little while, at least.

Meanwhile, I started *PLAYING* Tonight with THAT BLUE-BROWN BALL on the Right... I'm pretty sure that I'll get IT "DONE" by the *Next* SNOWFALL!!

**************************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10