Wednesday, July 4, 2012

To *Celebrate* the SCORCHING "4TH"...

I BEGAN "PLAYING" WITH SOME *ALPACA* and MERINO! -- what?! - IT's from ARGENTINA... IT's "WINTER" There!!

Besides, My BASEMENT is a Pleasant, COOL 22C! And, I started on IT in the Evening...




We're about halfway through "SURVIVAL-OF-THE-FITTEST-WEED" Week, so far - 33C [Humidex 41C]. Last Night's ODD Sprinkle really didn't help much...

MEANWHILE, I think SISTER & BIG-D are probably Relieved that THEY Returned HOME Yesterday, to MUCH COOLER TEMPS!! - And, that CPL.TAT-MOM and CADET-JUNIOR went with THEM for a Few Weeks...

Anyhoo... I do HOPE that ALL of My AMERICAN READERS had a Happy and SAFE HOLIDAY!? -- AND, had "POWER" back ON!

************************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10